WAPF Wellington NZ

Best Foods for Cats



For an excellent guide to feeding cats we highly recommend Natural Nutrition for Cats by Kymythy Schultze 

Hi Kymythy

Many thanks for all you fantastic advice and for helping people think about things beyond feeding their pets as well – like avoiding microwaves and fluoridated water.

Our own cat is a third generation raw organic food cat who weighs in at 18lbs of solid muscle – he’s never tasted cooked food, and he’s never been sick.

I think Natural Nutrition for Cats would also make a brilliant book for human diet with barely any changes – especially the part about avoiding grains….

Cheers Ian

ps. Here’s a pic of our cat Christo 





Dear Ian,

Well thank you for making my day!  Yes, I totally agree with you about the cat diet being good for we humans also (with a few more above-ground veggies added).  Your cat Christo is a very handsome boy...and a very fortunate cat to have you to care for him! 

I am a big fan of the Weston Price Foundation...how wonderful that you have a chapter in your area!  I sure wish I could visit it in person as I have wanted to see New Zealand since I was a child.  Please let me know if I can be of any help to your efforts to help others.

Thanks again for the email,
Kymythy