WAPF Wellington NZ

The Peat-atarian Diet For Those Of Us With Average IQs


"I read a lot of stuff regarding nutrition. It has been an active hobby of mine since 2008. Although it was the Paleo Diet that rekindled my interest in nutrition, today I consider myself more in the Weston A. Price camp. I explained why in the post The Endgame for Paleo is WAPF. I’ve been successful on both diets. Earlier this year I started reading about the dietary views of Dr. Ray Peat and his followers. Unlike Paleo or WAPF, which are easy to understand on the surface, the Peat-atarian articles are quite intense. They aren’t user friendly"


http://criticalmas.com/2012/11/the-peatarian-diet-for-those-of-us-with-average-iqs/


PaleoPrimalWAPFPeat
GrainsNONOYES (treated only)NO
DairyNOYESYESYES
SoyNONOYES (fermented only)NO
Fermented FoodsYESYESYESNO
"Salt is Good"YESYESYESYES
"Sugar is Good"NONONOYES
Offal + Bone BrothYESYESYESYES
NutsYESYESYES (treated only)NO
Avoid PUFA (Omega 6)YESYESYESYES
Avoid PUFA (Omega 3)NONONOYES
"Saturated Fat is Good"YESYESYESYES